Goodnoob.com respects the privacy of its online visitors and recognizes the importance of providing a secure environment for them. This policy outlines what information we collect from you, how we use it, and the steps we take to ensure that your information is protected.
We may collect the following information:
• name and date of birth
• contact information including email address and mobile phone number
• demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests
• other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather:
• We send promotional opportunities about new products, deals, and information which we think you may find interesting using the email address and mobile number which you have provided. Users may choose to withdraw from receiving future mailings; see the Communications withdrawal section below.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
• We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
Public Forums This site makes forums, message boards, and/or news groups available to its users. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
Forum Rules and Policies It is impossible for our Goodnoob.com team and operators of this forum to confirm the validity of all posts on this forum. Posts reflect the views and opinion of the author, but not Goodnoob.com. If you feel that a posted message is questionable, you are encouraged to notify the Goodnoob.com team immediately.
By using the forums on Goodnoob.com, you agree not to post any abusive, vulgar, obscene, hateful, slanderous, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being permanently banned from this forum. Note that all IP addresses are logged and may aid in enforcing these conditions.
You agree that the Goodnoob.com team have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should they see fit. As a user, you agree to any information you have entered above being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent, Goodnoob.com cannot be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.
You agree not to use any automated tools for registering and/or posting on this bulletin board. By failing to obey this rule you would be granting us permission to repeatedly query your web server.
The security we are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of Goodnoob.com.
Links to other websites Our site may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question. Controlling your personal information You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes
• Users may withdraw from receiving future mailings; see the Communications withdrawal section below.
• We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
• We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
• You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable.
If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email info [at] Goodnoob.com
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Note to parents Goodnoob.com is committed to protecting the privacy of children and has no intention of collecting personal data from children under the age of 13. If you are a child under the age of 13 and you try to submit your registration, the registration will be rejected and we will inform you that we do not accept registrations from children under 13. We encourage parents and guardians of children under 13 to regularly check and monitor their children’s use of e-mail and other activities online.
Teenagers under the age of 16 and over the age of 12 should encourage their parents to review this policy and to contact us if they wish to discuss our Communications withdrawal policy.
Third Parties and Service Partners We may engage third party contractors to perform services for us, which involve the contractor handling personal information we hold. For example, we may engage third party contractors to maintain and monitor our customer and user databases. In these situations, we prohibit the third party contractor from using personal information about you except for the specific purpose for which we supply it. We encourage our service partners to adopt and post privacy policies. However, the use of your personal information by our service partners is governed by the privacy policies of those service partners and is not subject to our control.